Here are my symptoms: (I am an 19 year-old, 154lb male)
- Itchy hands, feet, legs, arms, ear canals, anal canals often following seemingly random foods
- Infrequent yet persistent anxiety often following seeming random foods
- Frequent belching
- Moderate constipation but seemingly more severe pre-Paleo
- Join and bone pain (mostly gone since going Paleo): I get this with even low-intesity exercise.
- Cardiovascular problems: low blood oxygen levels and rapid heartbeat
- Hot flashes (gone since going Paleo)
- Dizziness upon waking
- Low libido
- Itchy eyes, runny nose especially to environmental conditions (seasonal allergies) but also definitely diet-dependent
asked byOwen (134)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!
on September 13, 2013
at 10:40 PM
Hey man, sorry I tried to respond earlier, but the new website had glitches in the forgot your password until now.
Yes I have the same symtpoms, even break out in hives during heat it is yeast. My advice is to avoid sugar and high histamine things, you can look it up. I was 19 and 154lbs when it started happening to me too.. just type in histamine restricted diet into google