what should I be eating post workout a meal heavier in starches or with fruit or a little of both? Should I be eating the starches pre workout for energy?
asked bylaurabcole (0)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!
on April 17, 2014
at 11:01 AM
Mainly needs to concentrate on Proteins and Carbs:
1. Eggs give a pack of 6 to 6.5 grams of protein.
2. Dry Fruits and Nuts provide quick protein and carbs.
3. Pineapple gives Vitamin C for repairing tissue.
4. Sweet potatoes provide vitamins B6, C, D, magnesium, and potassium and healthy dose of carbs.
5. Salmon increases performance and repairs muscle.
6. Bananas helps to restore body’s level of glycogen.