Can anyone provide a simple diet plan for one day,I'm a Paleo newbie going to start 30 days challenge on Paleo , I'm not sure about what kind of specific Paleo food can help me to get in ketosis burn fat and lose some weight I'm a newbie so i just want to learn more from u guys
Want to lose some excess body fat and get in ketosis!! I'm 23 heigh5'7 and weight 135 want to lose a couple of pounds maybe 10 poundsof fat!!! Thank you I will appreciate ;)
asked byNei (0)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!
on August 22, 2011
at 11:52 PM
I'm a relative newbie, too, but I'm coming up on the end of my 30 day challenge, so I'll give you an idea of what I've been eating.
Breakfast: 3-4 scrambled eggs (cooked in bacon fat), 3 pieces of bacon or sausage, carrot
Lunch: Leftovers from night before, like steak or burgers, half an apple with almond butter and coconut milk
Dinner: This http://www.marksdailyapple.com/bacon-chicken-and-avocado-salad/ or this http://www.health-bent.com/proteins/paleo-meatloaf with this http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/01/20/skillet-butternut-squash-and-greens/
It's probably not perfect but I've lost 14 lbs so far. Snacks are hard boiled eggs or coconut milk usually. Good luck :)
on September 06, 2011
at 01:42 AM
1) Eggs in butter/coconut oil/bacon fat (stable fat of your choosing)
2) Avocado and Sardines mixed with some olive oil and dill weed (quick and easy)
2) Beef Liver with cooked onion and garlic
3) coconut milk, kale, spinach, cinnamon as a smoothie (probably not everyones taste but I enjoy it.:)
4) 1-2 tablespoon coconut oil by itself.
5) vegetable stir fry with onions, okra, garlic, carrots, green beans and any other vegetables cooked in stable fat
6) steamed artichoke w/butter
(Actually all things I ate today plus more not included. I am 6'0 176lb Male so portion accordingly)