1

votes

Nasal Drip - hack mine please.

Answered on August 19, 2014
Created August 02, 2011 at 9:24 PM

I'm not sure if this is an alergen or what???

But, my nose "runs" when exposed to sweets. Those can be sugar, Stevia, what evah...sweet things. Um, WHY? I need to know. {And maybe it will help remove that final chokehold that chocolate nibbs have on my life. REALLY, people, this is the most minor of things, but I know it SIGNALS issues...what say you?

BTW, all my family has a 'drip' when exposed to sweets...organic fruits, HF sugars, etc. the form doesn't matter.

4ef079c57d2140bba4dbf4e30240a645

(4413)

on June 23, 2012
at 10:49 PM

Thank you. VERY interesting. YOu are quite sensitive to mold it sounds like. Glad you figured that out. Do you know about Upgraded Coffee? Its whats used to make the Bulletproof coffee that a lot of people talk about here (I personally use mine in a french press). Its supposed to be free of mold. Good stuff http://www.bulletproofexec.com/coffee/

Medium avatar

(4878)

on June 23, 2012
at 05:52 PM

Nope not the sweets...the combination of the mold and sugars caused it, although I do get a "slight" drip from just the mold.

4ef079c57d2140bba4dbf4e30240a645

(4413)

on June 23, 2012
at 04:50 PM

Wait - so it wasn't sweets you were eating at all but rather drinking coffee in a cafe?

7841848bd0c27c64353c583fb7971242

(7275)

on April 24, 2012
at 01:55 AM

Could it be a histamine response? Dark chocolate makes me sneeze.

  • Size75 avatar

    asked by

    (4878)
  • Views
    1.2K
  • Last Activity
    1429D AGO
Frontpage book

Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!

2 Answers

best answer

1
Medium avatar

(4878)

on June 23, 2012
at 04:41 PM

SOLVED!!!!

After MUCH experimentation and a couple of online "rabbit trails"... (Bad Coffee?)

Mold in my coffee grounds was the culprit. I've since stopped going to cafe's and only brew at home, the problem is long gone.

Yay!

4ef079c57d2140bba4dbf4e30240a645

(4413)

on June 23, 2012
at 04:50 PM

Wait - so it wasn't sweets you were eating at all but rather drinking coffee in a cafe?

0
4ef079c57d2140bba4dbf4e30240a645

on June 23, 2012
at 05:39 PM

Marie, I want to make sure I understand this.... So it wasn't the sweets after all rather you figured out it was from drinking coffee at a cafe(s)?
Thanks

4ef079c57d2140bba4dbf4e30240a645

(4413)

on June 23, 2012
at 10:49 PM

Thank you. VERY interesting. YOu are quite sensitive to mold it sounds like. Glad you figured that out. Do you know about Upgraded Coffee? Its whats used to make the Bulletproof coffee that a lot of people talk about here (I personally use mine in a french press). Its supposed to be free of mold. Good stuff http://www.bulletproofexec.com/coffee/

Medium avatar

(4878)

on June 23, 2012
at 05:52 PM

Nope not the sweets...the combination of the mold and sugars caused it, although I do get a "slight" drip from just the mold.

Answer Question


Get FREE instant access to our
Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!