Hi all! I am new to paleo, just started 3 weeks ago. So here's what I have been eating:
Breakfast: baked sweet potato with cinammon and coconut milk , 2 hard boiled eggs, black coffee
- salad made with romaine lettuce, a couple of cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, salmon/tuna/grilled chicken, olive oil and lemon juice
- 2-3 meatballs (just meat and spices) and greek salad (no feta)
- grilled pork/chicken/fish with raw or steamed vegetables and olive oil
- salmon with artichokes,dill and lemon juice sauteed in coconut oil
- meat and vegetables stew or casserole
Most of the time I didn't eat lunch, cause I wasn't hungry at all.
I know my breakfast is rather high in carbs, but I like to eat sweet and warm food in the morning.
I am female, 35 years old, 5f4i, 116 lbs, no health issues. I workout every morning (HIIT) and I run after my 17 month old son all day. I know I should lift weights too, but I don't really feel like it right now.
asked byzenia78 (0)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!
on March 20, 2013
at 09:35 PM