I'm a 23 year old educated female. I currently live in Miami. I'm interested in connecting with someone who is very well educated in paleo eating and lifestyle. I want someone to communicate with who has been following a strict paleo diet for a long time.
I started a strict paleo diet (non of the non paleo foods, but havent tried ghee or anything like that. no dairy at all) 3 months ago. This diet cured my digestive issues, along with a laundry list of other symptoms. I also went from a size 10 to a size 4! I can't describe how becoming paleo has changed my life. This website is incredibly useful, but there are a lot of conflicting opinions and variations. I really just want someone who I can connect with and call up on the phone to discuss all of these topics with!
Other areas of interest that this person hopefully is knowledgeable in:
- going totally chemical free- I'm down to 3 products
- exercising- I've started to look into the body by science principles and want to know if anyone else has tried this and had success
- ketosis- is it good? is it bad? Why my body rejects all carbs and sugar??
- carb loading
- weight loss plateau
- paleo and pregnancy
- higher BP after becoming paleo
- primal lifestyle--sleeping with no light, walking barefoot, etc.
Anyone can feel free to comment on any of these topics, but I have done my research and am really just looking for someone to discuss this in depth with. I've already converted several friends and coworkers to this way of life but I'm the most knowledgeable and experience, so I'd appreciate having a resource.
asked byGabrielle (26)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!