I saw this post:
which is focused on collecting additional statistical data to aggregate. But, what about all the data we already have? Some (at least mildly) interesting reports:
- Breakdown of all PH page loads by country (IP geolocation)
- Breakdown of all PH page loads by registered versus unregistered users
- What percent of registered users never asked a question and/or never answered a question?
- Correlation of reputation to country, age, gender, etc
- How many of 5000+ registered users are currently active on the site (e.g., within the last month)?
- Top ranking users when you divide reputation by number of question asks/answers given (i.e., efficiency and/or insightfulness rather than just talking a lot/longevity)
How much data do mods have access to? Is this possible? Would anyone else find this interesting? What other reports would be interesting?
asked byMike_T_1 (9402)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!