I saw this thread:
which is focused on gathering additional data to analyze, but what about all the data we already have? Some reports that could be (at least mildly) interesting:
- Breakdown of all PH page hits by country (IP geolocation)
- Breakdown of all PH page hits by registered versus unregistered users
- Correlation of reputation to country, age, etc
- User ranking when you divide reputation by (number of questions asked + number of answers given) - i.e., a measure of efficiency/insightfulness rather than talking a lot/longevity
- How many of 5000+ registered users have been recently (e.g., past month) active on the site?
- What percent of PH users have never asked and/or answered a question
Has anyone thought of doing this? Do mods have access to any of this data? Does anyone else find any of this interesting? What other reports would be interesting?
asked byMike_T_1 (9402)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!
on June 15, 2012
at 07:18 AM
I would be really interested in that, actually doing some data mining currently at my job. Would be quite interesting to get access to some data.
And I actually, just saw, there is no "gender" field, if you go to your profile. I think that would also be really interesting information (even more after reading that http://freetheanimal.com/2012/06/no-ones-power-but-our-own-paleo-sexist-woes-and-an-invitation-to-rise-up-and-roar.htm)
If some moderator reads that... is it possible to add a gender field to the profile? Or is there any reason, there isn't one?