I m suffering from IBS with constipation and diarrhea from last 5 years.
I have to use bidets every day to remove poop.
Please help me.
asked byVishal (5)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!
on October 08, 2015
at 07:33 AM
In extremis, I would try a hot bath to loosen up the tract. It worked for me.
on October 06, 2015
at 08:25 PM
When someone has any form of IBS we have to ask a number of questions.
1. When did it start? What was going on in your life around the time when your IBS symptoms started? Did you travel to a foreign country? Eat something out of the ordinary? Take antibiotics for anything?
2. What makes your IBS worse?
3. What does your overall diet look like? Are meeting the basic requirements of protein/fat/carbs? Are you drinking enough water? Are you eating enough dietary fat and fiber?
4. Are you sedentary? Do you have a regular movement practice?
5. What are your stress levels like? Do you magange stress well?
I think that is enough to get a better idea of what is happening w/ you.
on November 04, 2015
at 04:33 PM
Here is a recipe that will ensure poop everyday..
up your dietary fats, these are what get the stools moving not fiber. if your already eating a lot, eat more.
and a sure fire way to pooping is taking a little more mct oil than you need, and/or taking to much magnisium cirate, both of these options will probably cause loose stool.
try supplementing 1000mg magnisium citrate, your body needs/craves it, and it will make you poop, once it does experiment to figure out what is the perfect dose for the perfect poop