I work in a chilly office and rely on a cheap space heater. I'm concerned about this awful, metallic burning smell when I first turn it on, and every search online people just say it's just dust burning off. Is that true? I can't tell if I'm just adjusting to some harmful fume or if when the smell goes away, it's OK to use. Should I direct it away from me when I first turn it on and keep using it, or just not use it?
asked byErika_2 (110)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!