What goal(s) might you try using an ancestral approach to health, fitness, and longevity in 2012?
Here are some ideas (in random order, not by importance)
1) Get more sleep (Lights Out)
2) Make 1 new recipe a week, or a month - depending on your schedule
3) If you don't like organ meats, try 12 recipes (maybe less) in 2012, and then move on to capsules if all else fails
4) Burn Paleo Podcasts MP3s to listen to during commute times
5) Improve Body Comp
6) Become a more efficient cook (perhaps better too!)
7) Organize your recipes - 20/80 Rule usually you will cook 20% of the recipes you know because they are easy and tasty for 80% of your meals
8) Educate yourself - more books, seminars, blogs, podcasts, PH goals, etc.
9) Get 15 min of sunshine everyday except when it's very bad weather - storms, etc.
10) Fitness Goal - how many pushup, deadlifts, and what weight, etc.
11) Test blood lab readings you've wanted to know, or retest those that are problematic
12) Start your own blog, research, book, e-book etc. that would advance wisdom and research into ancestral health
asked byLady_Arwen (6244)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!
on December 29, 2011
at 03:55 AM
I admire your energy and ambition and I'm impressed with your thought process but I don't plan my life at that level of detail.
I guess my general answer is that yes, I am thinking about the past year. I have some questions about what I want for/from myself in upcoming months and I have a vision for what continued improvement would look like.
I will work through some ideas that result from my thought process but I'm the kind of person that jots my shopping list down on the back of an envelope so instead of a detailed road map I'll probably wind up with "north."