What makes you really, truly and exceedingly happy ALL STEREOTYPES AND EXPECTATIONS ASIDE?
Both, in short- and long-term.
Please, vote for those that make you happy too. Ideally, only one thing in post (to make voting logic clear).
1. Cuddle of my beloved girl-friend;
2. Lots of sleep;
3. A good weightlifting workout or a good yoga session;
4. A good conversation with smart and positive people / friends.
5. Small pleasures: favorite food, favorite music, reading things I'm interested in.
1. Accomplishments, winning;
2. A general feeling that I've made the right choices;
3. Perceived progress over time.
asked byJohn_11 (952)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!
on November 19, 2011
at 02:19 PM
Short term: Watching the Steelers win the superbowl, good food (top notch BBQ low and slow), good drink (alcohol :)), post workout high, any competitive athletic sport to play in, winning on a big poker bluff.
Long term: Enjoying my kids and family day in and out, serving/helping others, continued evolution of my self through learning both spiritual and scientific, sense of accomplishment and purpose from just living a meaningful existence.