Ok so I like to do one meal/day after my workout...I enjoy the simplicity of only eating combined with the research provided with Eat Stop Eat.
I am in ketosis: almost 6' tall, stay just below 180lbs, 10% bf. - Lean Mass = 160lbs so I get ~130g of protein - Net Carbs = ~30g - Fat ~200g
Below is my typical meal and supplements. Can you let me know if there is anything I'm missing? I'm right at about 2500 cal per day, hit the gym at least 3-4 times/week on top of some running. Not necessarily looking to lose weight but hoping to get down to about 8% bf or so.
- Avocado, California: 1 Each
- Broccoli/Cauliflower: 2 Cups
- Greens Blend w/ Baby Chard, Baby Spinach & Baby Kale: 1 Cup
- Grass Fed Beef: 12 Ounces (I WOULD LIKE OTHER PROTEIN BUT THIS IS THE ONLY PALEO APPROVED AVAILABLE TO ME AT A DECENT PRICE)
- Grass Fed Butter: 2 Tablespoons
- Coconut Oil: 3 Tablespoons
- Ghee Grass-Fed Organic: 1 Tablespoon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 2 Tablespoons
- MCT Oil: 2 Tablespoons
- Chia Seeds: 1 Tablespoon
- Organic Coconut Flakes: 3 Ounces
- Wild Blueberries: 1/2 Cup
- Organic Kefir Lactose Free: 1 Cup
Also Gym Nutrition: - BCAA: 10g - MCT OIl: 2 Tablespons - Whey Protein: ~30g
Supplements: Vit C, Daily Multi, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Fish Oil, Grape Seed Extract
asked byDesmond (2312)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!