Some of these conditions seem to have overlapping symptoms; so I'm wondering which ones are true regarding each-other. I'm sure you've heard people explain them many times, so there seems to be a general consensus, but which ones are they. Here are some of the symptoms that go hand in hand:
Insulin problems OR SIBO?
Not getting enough sugar and craving it:
- SIBO: Yeast are craving sugar and sends messages to body to get more?
- Insulin: Body is low in sugar for
energy and messages body to get more?
Drinking a fruit smoothie on empty stomach and having brain fog short after:
- SIBO: Feeding yeast to where their byproducts give you brain fog?
- Insulin: Unable to handle glucose
Hungry and brain fog and feeling better after you eat:
- SIBO: Yeast needing to be fed and/or dying off?
- Insulin: Not enough glucose to function properly?
Die off from fasting:
- SIBO: Yeast dying off?
- Insulin: Lack of glucose?
You can respond in the beginning of your message with (this is just example):
And I will tally the votes; please explain your reasoning or thoughts on them with explanations after the above format. You don't have to do the voting; you can just share your thoughts as well.
asked bytexas210 (687)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!