Joined: August 19, 2014
Last seen: 4 months
This user has not filled out their profile yet :(
5 MONTHS AGO
luckyss added a comment to an answer for the question Is it normal for RBD palm olein and coconut oil to have slight smell?
6 MONTHS AGO
7 MONTHS AGO
luckyss added an answer to the question According to Weston A. Price foundation extruded grains are extremely toxic- is this BS or is it true?
- Percentage of polynsaturated fat in lard?
- Problems with sweet potatoes-it has been deadly to cattle
- A2 or A1 beta casein; legitimate or marketing ploy?
- Natto Experts: Where to Find the Best Quality Natto Starter?
- Does cooking taro remove all the oxalate and do any remain?
- Palm Oil substitute
- According to Weston A. Price foundation extruded grains are extremely toxic- is this BS or is it true?
- Has anybody tried growing any of those exotic tubers, like cassava in their garden?
- Why has Vitamin K2 supplementation stopped working for me?
- Is there any way to protect yourself from oxalates in those "safe starches"?
- Oils for High Temperature Cooking
- Is clarified butter suitable for deep frying, has anybody made tallow?
- Does this ipad/iphone app "D Minder" about vitamin D also work on PC (Windows)?
- Is vegetable oil really that bad?
- About making ghee: mine is always brown, is that oxidized?
- Is mackerel (canned) high or low in mercury?
- Hepatitis E in pork-how heat resistant is it?
- Is it normal for RBD palm olein and coconut oil to have slight smell?
- I have very a high cholesterol level. Should I be using coconut oil? If not what do you recommend?