Joined: August 19, 2014
Last seen: 8 months
This user has not filled out their profile yet :(
9 MONTHS AGO
luckyss added a comment to an answer for the question Is it normal for RBD palm olein and coconut oil to have slight smell?
10 MONTHS AGO
10 MONTHS AGO
luckyss added an answer to the question According to Weston A. Price foundation extruded grains are extremely toxic- is this BS or is it true?
- Percentage of polynsaturated fat in lard?
- Problems with sweet potatoes-it has been deadly to cattle
- A2 or A1 beta casein; legitimate or marketing ploy?
- Natto Experts: Where to Find the Best Quality Natto Starter?
- Does cooking taro remove all the oxalate and do any remain?
- Palm Oil substitute
- According to Weston A. Price foundation extruded grains are extremely toxic- is this BS or is it true?
- Has anybody tried growing any of those exotic tubers, like cassava in their garden?
- Why has Vitamin K2 supplementation stopped working for me?
- Is there any way to protect yourself from oxalates in those "safe starches"?
- Oils for High Temperature Cooking
- Is clarified butter suitable for deep frying, has anybody made tallow?
- Does this ipad/iphone app "D Minder" about vitamin D also work on PC (Windows)?
- Is vegetable oil really that bad?
- About making ghee: mine is always brown, is that oxidized?
- Is mackerel (canned) high or low in mercury?
- Hepatitis E in pork-how heat resistant is it?
- Is it normal for RBD palm olein and coconut oil to have slight smell?
- I have very a high cholesterol level. Should I be using coconut oil? If not what do you recommend?