Joined: August 19, 2014
Last seen: 10 months
This user has not filled out their profile yet :(
10 MONTHS AGO
Johan_Lindn added a question entitled Do you follow your doctor's traditional recommendations regarding your baby?
11 MONTHS AGO
ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO
ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO
- Notable Question
- Popular Question
- Not able to submit comments on comments
- Any good alternatives to Teflon pans?
- Low-fat high-carb paleo vs high-fat low-carb?
- The Potato Diet - What variations have you tried?
- what's the best food tracker?
- Inflammatory Neu5gc in red meats
- Frying in PUFA is bad: any proof?
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil Scam
- What are some hacks to keep paleo infants/babies happy and healthy?
- Anyone tried Fasting Post-Workout?
- Are most Paleo bloggers Libertarian?
- Ray Peat experiences?
- Cacao nuts
- Do you follow your doctor's traditional recommendations regarding your baby?
- Are there any notification signs on Paleohacks.com for unread messages/answers like there is on Facebook?
- Does anyone actually eat mostly fruits and vegetables vs. mostly meat?