Joined: August 19, 2014
Last seen: 6 months
This user has not filled out their profile yet :(
8 MONTHS AGO
Humatarian added an answer to the question Hack Richard Nickoley's Protocol for paleo induced poor sleep, high LDL, insulin resistance and more
ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO
InterestsThis user has not chosen any interests yet.
- AIP + AS (No Starch) + Sibo
- Hack my liver's bile production
- Don't feel better off gluten. Should I stay 100% or ok to eat occasionally?
- Help with GERD pain- How is Gas formed in duodenum? why? any links?
- High carb diet with an extremely sensitive stomach... Is it possible?
- Anyone on an all animal diet?
- Confused about fruits.... sorry if this is a common and polemic topic... I read some terrible things about fruits producing cancer and other stuff. Does paleo allow fruit? In what quantities? Can I enjoy apples?
- Skin Bacteria?
- Hiatal hernia, Prilosec, and Paleo
- Why does SIBO take so long to eradicate?
- Sulfites vs. Sulfates vs. Sulfur vs. thiols ?
- Did a Paleo diet make you feel worse?
- Green tea causing headaches?
- Paleo gone wrong?
- Sulfur Intolerance (AKA Poor Sulfur Oxidation) -ever heard of it?
- Are you affected by Sulfites?
- Stopping Paleo/Primal has actually made me feel a bit better
- If ruminants utilize the energy from plants by fermentation, wouldn't this work the same for humans?
- Can someone with Primary Biliary Cirrhosis improve with Paleo?
- Oxalates in leafy greens: should we worry?
- GERD, Acid Reflux and long term high fat diet
- Why did we lose the ability to synthesize vitamin C?
- Is the food reward hypothesis backwards?
- Does kimchi really cause cancer or could it be something else?