Joined: August 19, 2014
Last seen: 1 day
This user has not filled out their profile yet :(
1 DAY AGO
1 DAY AGO
2 DAYS AGO
3 DAYS AGO
glib added a comment to an answer for the question Anyone try propagating probiotics in milk with success?
5 DAYS AGO
glib added an answer to the question Anyone try propagating probiotics in milk with success?
8 DAYS AGO
9 DAYS AGO
11 DAYS AGO
14 DAYS AGO
15 DAYS AGO
20 DAYS AGO
21 DAYS AGO
23 DAYS AGO
25 DAYS AGO
27 DAYS AGO
- Notable Question
- Popular Question
- New way to cook rice
- On the Mg/P ratio
- Paleo cure for dandruff
- If you can't find/afford grass fed beef, that information might help you.
- Is deli counter lunchmeat acceptable to eat?
- The Connection Between Paleo and Gout
- Saturated Fat Bad For Bones?
- What is less evil- whole grains or refined grains?
- Nightshades in general
- Scientific justification for the dietary bias of a day as a basic unit of time
- How much exercise to live long and be healthy?
- How has your paleo lifestyle influenced your life in unexpected ways?
- Is the paleo community overreacting to the so called " dangers" of grains
- What nutritional tips do you have for hollow/black undereyes?
- Why are Legumes not Paleo?
- Fermentation in tropical countries?
- What are paleo sources of vitamin E ?
- Has anyone read this recent Gary Taubes salt article?
- I love eating paleo, I have energy and sleep better, but I'm gaining weight?
- How to tell if olive oil has gone rancid?
- How can I negate the effects of alcohol inflammation?
- Looking for a good source of calories for a high-fat, high vegetable diet?
- Is marijuana paleo? How does it affect fat loss?
- Potassium blood test: anything better? Are you deficient?
- why does kale give me diarrhea ?
- Fermented cod liver oil compared to beef liver?
- Are leafy greens the one of the only really nutritious vegetables left
- Sugar - Are we overreacting?
- What does pasteurization and homogenization do to the milk that is bad?
- I read on allicin.com that raw garlic has absolutely no health benefits whatsoever as stomach acids totally destroy them. Any insights?