I am trying to get rid of the inflammatory biofilms of bacteria in my gut. How do I know if I have harmful bacteria in my gut? Well I've had acne pretty much all my life even though I consume an anti inflammatory diet and for some reason my gut always feels inflamed and for the past few months I've constantly been getting styes near my eye which my doctor also believes may be due to a gut infection. He wants to put me on a round of antibiotics but I'd rather not dance with the devil. Now here are the supplements and the order I plan on taking them in.
- Serratiopeptidase a proteolytic enzyme that will break down the biofilms, bromelain which I will get from naturally consuming pineapples which is said to also prevent the formations of biofilms and reduce inflammations.
- Lactoferrin a protein which should also help dislodge the biofilms and is part of the immune system and has shown anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungal properties.
- Oregano oil which is a essential oil with anti bacterial properties.
- I then plan on taking berberine which is considered to be an antibiotic.
- After taking all of this I plan on taking chitosan a polysaccharide considered to be a fiber with antibacterial properties.
- After taking all these supplements slowly throughout the day, I plan on mega dosing with probiotics such as VSL 3, Saccharomyces boulardii, taking resistant starch and consuming lots of kefir and fermented vegetables to prevent any commensal or pathogenic bacteria from taking over.
- After this protocol I plan on doing a whole bowel irrigation cleanse a couple of days later with polyethylene glycol which should guarantee biofilm removal followed my more probiotics and fermented foods