feel muscle loss in my fingers legs shoulders & arms . i can still use them except my fingers dont move as fast , they feel weak and i feel no feeling in my muscles but they still work . what should i do ?
Get Free Paleo Recipes Instantly
Some foods you need to have to Gain Muscle with Nitro Mega Mix :
* Whole Eggs, the yolk contains most nutrients half the protein, vitamins A/D/E and cholesterol to naturally increase your testosterone levels.
* Eat sufficient amounts of protein.Proteins that are great for building muscle includes Red Meat, Fish, Poultry Breast, Eggs & Whey
* Include carbohydrates in your diet in the morning and post-workout.
* Drink plenty of water. Dehydration can mean poor muscle recovery, so make sure you drink lots of water throughout the day.
* Monitor your salt intake.
I need to be banned, because I'm a shameless spammer.
You "feel" muscle loss? No, you feel lethargic, which is likely from whatever starvation level of calories you're consuming. Eat food!
Meat, glorious meat. From grassfed ruminants. And lots of it (or at least 3 palm sided portions a day).
That said, loss of sensation/weakness in fingers sounds like neuropathy - this might be caused by a lack of B vitamins (B6, B12), as well as an overdose of B vitamins, so it's hard to tell which, especially if you feel actual numbness or tingling.
It can also be caused by lots of other factors that may reveal nerve damage and/or muscle damage, hence CD's comment about seeing a doctor is very much what you should do. It might even be low blood pressure, or a lack of magnesium, potassium or salt.