Here are two days of eating for me.
Ive tracked calories for years, started tracking macros, and just said SCREW IT last week and stopped it all.
I have suffered from disordered eating. Was underweight at 93lbs 16months ago, now I am 5ft 5.5in and 115lbs.
My training: heavy lifting (free weights) 4x/week, HIIT 3x, power yoga 1-2x.
I have had over eating problems before and work on it daily. But I still feel I am eating way to freaking much. I mean, with the amount I train and my age, I hear that I NEED to eat a lot. But since lifting heavier weights since December Ive gained 8lbs (up from 108. Hopefully muscle) and overall feel fat and gross. But I love to eat...
I should also note that I LOVE cooking and 95% of what I eat is wholesome and cooked at home. I don't eat gluten, only sprouted grains/legumes, and limit dairy due to intolerance. Also only natural sugars (fruit and honey).
1) .6 cups oats, 5-6oz lean ground turkey, >TBSP nut butter, some tomato paste , banana
2) 3 slices homemade paleo thin bread (flax and coconut flour), a few TBSP nut butter, homemade jam
3) 1 chicken drumstick, .5 sweet potato, 2 eggs
4)1 cup full fat greek yogurt, a few TBSP raw honey
5) 1 chicken breast, 1 avocado 1/2 cup dry lentils, some veggies, 1/2 sweet potato, tomato paste
6) 3 small pieces healthy homemade paleo brownies (cocoa flower, coconut flour), nut butter
1) piece homemade paleo thinbread, banana, >TBSP nut butter, 1/2 chicken breast, 1/2 sweet potato, 1 avocado, asparagus
2) chicken drumstick, 1/2 sweet potato, 1 egg, spinach, some apple
3) 1 chicken breast, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 cup dry beans, tomato paste, veggies, 1 sweet potato
4) 3/4 banana, almond butter
5) slice paleo thin bread, almond butter, homemade jam
6) 2 small paleo brownies, some raw honey, nut butter
Im such a pig. Jeez! Is this too much?
asked bynatiann123 (0)
Get FREE instant access to our Paleo For Beginners Guide & 15 FREE Recipes!